Friday, August 28, 2009

Fave Freebie (+ Non-Free) Shoes of the Week!

My feets have been really happy with some of the freebie shoes recently so I wanted to show you some of my fave gifties at the moment. These 1st two are from B.O.U.D.O.I.R. Isn't the wavy platform heel on the right-hand style absolutely insane? Totally worth the loooong-ass camping times. Love the detail here: the straps on the left-hand style are shaded slightly, so they look realistically shadowed against the skin. Both come with a HUD for adjusting skin tone + nailpolish color.These next two designs are from the current hunt at Heart & Sole (these gifts are in the shoe store; the hunt continues thruout funiture + clothing stores also). **NOTE: There seems to be something wrong with the invisible prims that come with the sage-colored "Petals Green" platforms on the left, so I wore them with the shoe base/invisibles from the "Princess" heels on the right (both from the same store) + it fits perfectly. Love the cute prim toes + small trailing flower detail, so pretty.The current MM board gift at Envy Designs offers an excellently done knee-high tall black "Goth" boot that is really worth grabbing. These "banded" silver buckles are so cute + I like the fact that there's not too much metal. The black is a rich soft black and its an elegantly shaped round/oval toe. The "over the knee" parts were too big for me (and these are non-modifiable) so I left them off here.

These versatile boots are so sexy with any short skirt but I adore the current free group join gift from Icewerk. I love that it's a turtleneck mini-dress; so hard to find good ones. The wide keyhole opening in front is tres boobielicious + this classic design is just beautifully made.
I paired this dress with the plaid "'80's" red cuffs bracelets on sale for $10L now at Dark Mouse. As always, their jewelry is impeccably detailed + you get them for both arms, so fun!

I found some ridic cute patent leather booties I loved so much that I purchased them in 2 different colors. These are NOT free + the "Jimmy Chau" brand name is a supercheesy ripoff of the RL brand. Still, the rich saturated color, the perfectly shiny cherry + blueberry-hued patent leather -- oooooh so yummy. Love this tapering skinny heel shape too.Finally, check out what I picked up from the MM board at AXE this week. These open lace capris are really unusual + just awesome for showing off a really fine quality oily skin. I paired this with my fave teeny black latex bikini from Nyokos (not free but priced reasonably at $50L). This store seems to mysteriously give you "prizes" if you hang out there long enough which is pretty cool (I've won body oil + bikinis just by being there browsing). This look was a big hit with my guy, hee hee.Look for these looks + more freebie finds in my "Better Quality Freebies" Shopping List #6 for this week.

Love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got the envy boots from their mm board and didn't even realize. maybe i should clean out my inventory more often, haha. thanks tesh ** huggggles leah

Anonymous said...

nice butt pants.