Tuesday, January 19, 2010

More LaRosa!!

I just can't get enough of this winter sale at LaRosa...take a look at what I got this time, and all for only 30L each!!

This outfit is called 'Woolwoman' which comes with sweater, belt, stockings and boots, and I matched it with Kiki hair from Karma.






I just love the vibrant colour of this dress below (with matching scarf), and it goes perfectly well with Zita hair from Magika (free) and these black Sarah heels (free) which I found at Deviant Designs during the Shoes and Accessories Hunt (just love the cute little heart details on the shoes)!






Although LaRosa is known more for its sexy clubwear and casualwear, it also sells some lovely gowns such as this one below named 'Silvester Dress 2', also selling at 30L right now at the winter sale, and I matched it with new29 hair from W&Y.






This dress below is called 'Black Silvester Dress 3' and comes with matching boots and scarf. My Aimee hair is from Koko.




http://crazyaboutslfashion.blogspot.com/

No comments: