Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm a pose junky

I think I have more poses and props than I do clothes ;-)

So if you are a pose junky like I am, get down to Vivaposes. Everything has been slashed down, I mean everything... poses and props from 5L to 15L.

While you are there, pick up the 1L gifts (two 1L gift pose packs with 3 poses each) and hit the subscibo ;-)

The perfect pose after shoping at Vivaposes, shoppinaddict pose with boxes. (Boxes falling everywhere because I purchased too much, bf will kill me.. giggles)

vivapose shopping

This pose is from the dollarbie pleasepose pack gifty. There are three poses included in the dollarbie gifts... scoop them up, I'm not sure how long they will be out.

vivapose please pack

Super girl shirt on above two images : Zenith lucky board prize


This pose is from the Expressions set, number 1
Outfit from Before Sleep, Happy Thursday Gift (subscribo) - including stack of books pose stand.

Vivapose

I also picked up this nice pillow prop. The prop has 5 pillows and each pillow has a pose. You really can't pass this one up. It comes in mod (15L) and no mod (10L) versions.

Vivapose blacklace

Lingerie from Blacklace, previous gift.
Hair : Mischief boy unisex hair Valentine present
Skin : Belleza group gift, Alyson (250L join fee)

No comments: