Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ravishing in Runo !!

Marg sent out a notice regarding RunoRuno and I just had to check it out !! I'm soooo glad I did.

They have a great selection of gift items that you should not pass up. Here is but one of the many free items you will find there. (Ya, I know.. no shoes - oh well, giggles) This lingerie set is called Spring, perfect for the season ;-)


runo lingerie
Model Pose chair by Glitterati 250L (presently on sale), scoop it up because I think after or b4 the pose fair.. it may be gone.


Now, I just couldn't pass up the next item,
RunoRuno - UNDress Evening in Black.

Ok. Confession !!
I bought the fatpack of dresses for the UnDress series. Six dresses in total, 3 white and 3 black. Purchased individually, each dress is a serious steal at only 50L. I absolutly love the belt buckle detail on this gown.. it's stunning.


runo evening with pasties
Pose : LAP

Skin : Touche, Cornflower at the Spring Bazaar easter egg hunt 1L

Have fun shopping,

Cat
xx

No comments: