Friday, April 30, 2010

D&V Creations, 1/2 May 60L sale

D&V Creations brings you A Touch of Brass, hall table and mirror set, for the 60L sale that will really add a touch of class to any setting. The table legs are long and thin, carved with all the right curves...Hmmm, that sounds sexy *winks*...holding up a half moon table edged in brass. Just touch the drawer to open and hide away any clutter, then touch again to close smoothly. It has a beautiful cherry wood finish that is to die for...cherry wood has always been my favorite. The mirror is a large oval shape that is edged in brass and matching cherry wood. You just can't go wrong with this set in your home or office. It's perfect for your hall way or entry way, or really any room you wish to put it in.

I put it in my office originally, but it made my shabby desk look so sad that I just had to move it. *laughs* Now it has a home in my entry way and is the perfect way to show off my classy style to all our guests. And while I'd love to pretend it's all me...lol...the credit always has to go to Veronica for her sense of style and attention to detail. I have never found anything in her store that wasn't made with the utmost love and care. So be sure to look around while you are at D&V Creations picking up this great deal, there are lots of other creations you just won't want to miss.
Huggles,
Kayla

No comments: