Friday, September 10, 2010

Coming and Going


We all know you are a stunner, so get them coming and going with this sexy Moonlight Dress by ::NOON::.. . All eyes will be on you when you step into the room in this smoking gown, with it's playful keyhole neck line, criss cross straps and down to there drop in the back. I picked this up and some other great goodies when I was poking around at Mimi's choice the other night. Check out the sexy back!!


Another great goodie I snagged there were these Moon & Starz Gold/Pearl Earrings. A great little gift from Kitties Lair, which has some awesome shoes too I might add. These large gold earrings that have a big half moons dangling from delicate chains adorned with tiny stars and anchored on a fish hook with a single pearl. Idk if these are in the main store or not but I know you can get these at Mimi's Choice. Mimi's Choice has a really nice assortment of designers and many of them have gifts out too.

Wrapping up this look I have this great Chiko hair in Blonde by *eha~. So sweet and I love the pincurls in the back and the messy sexy look only 100L . They have some really sweet hairs, you have to check this place out!! Also this Daniella Skin that was a gift from Black&Blue Outfitters. A lovely skin with smoky eyes and dark lips that really sets off this gown.

Now I am ready for Just to take me dancing!! All for less than 15L !!

Enjoy and see you around the grid
Mxxx


No comments: