Saturday, October 9, 2010

Got shoes? Want some?

Hello Fashionista's,
Just can't resist telling you about this HOT outfit I got from !Right Fashion and all the shoes in the LOW sale this week! LOW is showing support for breast cancer research and we have gone pink this week. Come on over to the LOW Bazaar for your one stop shopping experience and to donate to the very worthy cause! And be sure to check group notices for the complete LOW sale list I sent out yesterday.

But first check out this sexy Pinky dress I got from !Right Fashion at the LOW Bazaar. It's a hot little pink and black number, puts me in mind of 60's retro and makes me want to go boogie my booty off! Who remembers that show "Laugh-In"? I bet I could get a part just by showing up in this outfit. *grins* Just wearing it puts me in a great mood and it's pink, so I get to show my support for breast cancer at the same time...woot!

It also comes with this great hat and necklace...and yes, the boots are included. And it has some great fishnet stockings which I've chosen not to wear because I think the pink and black set off my skin very well. Can you believe this whole outfit is only 79L in the LOW sale? Better go grab your's today! You can go get it at the LOW Bazaar or !Right Fashion main store.


I just adore the boots with this outfit. I know, shoe crazy...lol But that leads me right into showing you some more great shoes from the LOW sale. Check out these awesome Pink Heart Pumps from Ceriano Designs. Very sexy and guess what? ONLY 1L!!! They also have jewelry and a dress with matching heels in the LOW sale too.

And how about these great pink heels from Delights by Talena? You get both for the LOW LOW price of 65L! Show your pink power and go buy them today. Also available at the LOW Bazaar.

Don't miss the pink leather strappy sandals from Ear Candy for just 30L. With the black they will go with many of your outfits. Also available at the LOW Bazaar.

INTERAZZO has these great breast cancer awareness edition ankle boots with the ribbon on the zipper. Only 99L and all proceeds are donated to Strides! Also available at the LOW Bazaar.

On sale for just 50L from Kiwi are another pair of great ankle boots. I love the detail of the cloth around the ankles and the attached feathers! They also have a lovely dress and jacket in the LOW sale.

And last but certainly not least are these wonderfully supportive heels from The Sacred Roze for 40L. They have the breast cancer awareness ribbon all over them and little words of encouragement. What a wonderful way to show your support! They also have an amazing dress and necklace in the LOW sale. Also available at the LOW Bazaar.

Well that's all for today, but stay tuned because I will be blogging more items in support of breast cancer awareness month! And go visit the LOW Bazaar to get all the pink you can handle to show your pink power!

Huggles,
Kayla

No comments: