Wednesday, October 20, 2010

::Poised::

I briefly found out about ::Poised:: a while ago, while doing the Make Him Over hunt and thought I'd go back and explore. And I couldn't believe my eyes. I make a point of only blogging stuff I would wear (been wearing the grey outfit all week) or designers I respect, for their talent and generosity (you would be surprised at the amount of designers blaming freebie hunters for too much lag and not enough money, I will not blog those, obviously).

Poise Collins is a fantastic designer, and a lovely person. You will not regret paying her
shop a visit. Too much to list here, she's got 3 hunt prizes at the moment, lucky chairs, MM board, group gift, subscribo gift and I'm sure I forgot some. Here we go. Snapped in shop too.

::Poised::

::Poised::

::Poised::

::Poised::

No comments: