Sunday, November 7, 2010

Free hair and gossip

My friend Petra loves 2 things in life, hair and gossip, so I took her to the Artilleri hair salon and, oh boy, she was on fire. And so was I, all the hair you see here is FREE, go grab it while it's there.

The hair - both wearing the LeLutka hair from the
Avenue Sim hunt, comes in all shades of brown.

The shoes - both wearing the amazing free shoes from
Shiny Things, Petra is wearing the gold Delphine pumps and I'm wearing the denim Zimmy ones. I LOVE these shoes. They're are at the entrance of the shop - poster, click, yours, done.

The outfits - Petra is wearing her fave gold
Blaze dress (she does like being the center of attention) and I'm wearing my new beloved highwaisted shorts from The Seahole (I did tell you I would buy the whole shop while at the Rumor sim Contest) and my *Boom* bangles which I equally love.

Free hair and gossip

Hair on 2nd picture from Trico group gift
Comes in 2 shades of brown, very nicely made.

Free hair and gossip

No comments: