Thursday, November 18, 2010

Magic of OZ

Magic of OZ hunt until Nov. 21st !!!!!
Who said it had to be Easter to wear a bunny costume !! Snow Bunny Dress hunt prize from +mocha+
So freekn' cute.

The hunt is to celebrate the 2nd anniversary of the sim. I did the 1st aniversary last year and loved it, so I was back again this year. I was not disapointed. Great gifts check this one out from
Evie's closet. LOVE !!

The hunt is a bit long to explain, but you have to pick up some pearls ... click the information panel for all the details.

Magic of Oz

I had a few request to see where I got my brushes... and I'm not one to keep everything for myself. I love, absolutly love to colaborate and exchange, so follow this link to find the great snowflake brushes and if you use them, do the same.

It is all about sharing and growing. Enjoy.

No comments: