Thursday, November 25, 2010

Out of the blue, my first post

Snapshot_159


Hello there! I'm so happy because this is my first post for Freebie Fashionista blog yay!, thanks to Margaux for the opportunity, I hope I can bring you all good freebies and deals.

Skin: Lara Hurley Skins - Aimee Love blue - FREE (My first skin of quality was from this store, and I'm really happy it has a freebie for all of us now yay!)

Hair: D!va - Chisato Onyx - FREE Group gift


Pumps: Purrfect - P10 Serenity - FREE Group gift, this store has a free group and a fee group, this is from the free one.

Shirt: Glam Affair - Philadelphia Azure - 10L (I love Glam Affair and doing a hunt I found out it has a 10L department, from skins to shapes, clothe, dresses, etc, female and male, go check it out!)

Jeans: Fri.day - Lunno jeans light wash - FREE (Buy the Product sample pack, lots of goodies!!)

Until next time! hugs!
Andie





No comments: