Saturday, January 15, 2011

My fav season is Winter

It's done, I think I have came to the conclusion that Winter is my fav season, I do love sunny days and hot weather but I feel better on winter days :D


POST23A
POST23B
POST23C
POST23D


Hair: [e] elikatira - Frost in black - FREE from the TSH
Eyeshadow: Rozena - Eyeshadow in purple - FREE Group and SOM gift
Cardigan: This is fawn Scribble - Slub knit cardigan in winter blue - FREE from TSH
Dress: Royal Blue - Fair Fairisle Dress in night - FREE from TSH
Boots: Addict - Sora Boots - FREE from TSH
Ring: LaGyo - Anne Floral Ring - FREE from TSH

And some little extra!!

POST23E

Outfit and make up from: Caliber.44 - The Hierophant - FREE from TSH
Purse:
Duh! - Little black clutch - FREE from TSH

AND... the poses are from Glitteratti from this hunt too!. Kisses!

ps: Sorry if pics are out of focus lol, my camera gets crazy from time to time :D

No comments: