Monday, January 31, 2011

Overpacking

As I'm in hunt advice mode I thought I'd share another of my hints - be prepared. Some people think that means hiring some Boy Scouts to help you, but I prefer to throw myself into it. Carrying your hunt gifts can be a big problem, but luckily I was able to pick up a brand new handbag from MODLA in this hunt which is great for packing everything I find into it.


Overpacking


Unfortunately I maybe got a bit carried away and overpacked a little this morning. After stuffing numerous pants and shirts in I realised I didn't have much left to wear. Thankfully Vitamen came to the rescue with their hunt gift of this snazzy pearl thong. Granted, not the warmest outfit I've gone hunting in, but it's just incentive to keep myself moving to the next store and grab the next gift!

2 comments:

Lyrilen said...

I think this should be the standard Menstuff Hunting uniform.

Unknown said...

Ouch...try not to run. :-)