Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Too Sexy For This...

I'm too sexy for this job! Especially in this outfit. *winks*
"Somebody, please...get me out of here!"
Too Sexy 1

Tires skid on gravel as a sleek black hot-rod pulls up out front. I rush to the door just in time to see a smokin' male figure emerge from the dust.

After looking me up and down like a hungry lion, his voice comes out with a rumble, "Hey babe, hop in. I'll take you where you need to go."
Too Sexy 3 eh

My breath catches and I feel vibrations move through my insides. My mouth waters as I gaze at the sleek, hot body. Nothing is holding me back from that!

"My hero!"
Too Sexy 2

Featured items on sale for 69$L until midnight Thursday in the LOW Gone Wild sale!
Coco Dress and scarf (blue & pink also)- !Right Fashion - Store
RIGHT Fashion 2

Barcelona Booties - Vox - Store
Vox

Huggles,
Kayla

No comments: