Thursday, April 28, 2011

Writing Love On Her Arm

in case you missed it, I kinda got a bit heavy the other day. What surprised me was when I was inworld a little while after that post I got a message from the A:S:S subscriber telling me about To Write Love On Her Arm, which Andie mentioned yesterday.


I popped over and poked around in the early hours of the event and was impressed at how much was crammed in a small place without seeming crowded. It's a beautiful, peaceful skybox with some wonderful goodies. I picked up furniture, poses, and clothes, and that was while being fairly fussy and some of the stores not fully set up yet either. I was overjoyed at how many names I recognised and am able to say I know, and I really enjoyed my little shopping trip too.


TWOLHA


Pictured above are the shipwreck shorts from A:S:S and the Love Movement T-shirt from [w]under, both took a bit of prim tweaking to sit just right but I'm happy. And in case you're wondering... that's the love on my arm, and thanks to a pose from Embody I know she's Got My Back.


TWLOHA Got Your back


TWLOHA is a nice small unit you can look around quickly, a wide range for most tastes including some exclusive items, and based on my visits and talking to others it's the most lag free event around! Go feel the love.

No comments: