Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sleepy Sweater

Sometimes I feel I get way too many group notices and subscriber alerts, but today I caught a very important message; Sleepy Eddy has moved! Now this was useful to know not only because it means I can tidy up some LMs and partly because the notice also mentioned a new group gift in the new store! I only just got a few hoodie from the group over Christmas, so I was a little surprised, but I ran straight over and I can report the new store is nicer than the old, it really appeals to my taste, but then so do the clothes. Which is why I'm so excited about this crew neck sweater.

Sleepy Sweater - Front

I love that detail, the epaulettes are incredible, the texture has great... erm, texture. And while I'm not likely to wear them often I am impressed that I can wear a glove layer and get long sleeves - perfect for any ladies stealing their boyfriends sweater!

Sleepy Sweater - Back

The sweater even got back! It's great, and it's free, what more could you want? Join the group, visit the new store, and grab it - it's warm!

No comments: