Monday, March 12, 2012

Bubbles

Bubbles

With the weather starting to warm up it is a great time to be outside. I enjoy blowing bubbles in rl so I was thrilled when I found this great bubble soap gift from Blow Up at the Whore Couture Fair.The Diamond ring by Twins Fashion is a also another awesome gift from WCF.

Bubbles

I know you have seen this adorable Polka Dots Blouse by Piccara all over the blogs and it is available now at the Stuff in Stock discount shop. This shop has some real bargains nothing is over $80L. Last but not least this smexy Linn skin from Glam Affair now at The Dressing Room. Something completely different for me but I really love the make up and the smoldering chocolate tone of this skin. This was just a super quick post, but there will be more to come soon

Ty for reading and see you around the grid
Mxx


Hair: Elikatira
Skin: Glam Affair
Sweater: Piccara
Skirt: Cynful
Stockings: Cynful
Bubbles: Blow Up
Ring: Twins Fashion
Nails: Scrub
Boots: J's 
Pose: Frooti

No comments: