Monday, July 9, 2012

I Cannot Tell A Lie

I Cannot Tell a Lie

 George Washington said these words when asked about chopping down a cherry tree. I am not lying when I tell you I didn't have to chop down a cherry tree to get this sweet Cherry for the mouth (part of the Cherrytree set) by Pepper, currently available at this round of Stuff in Stock. Lovely and sequined this Red Haldana dress by Eluzion, will make you a sparkling treat. You can pick it up right now for a cool $50L at The Retreat.

I Cannot Tell a Lie

 Also from The Retreat this smoking Red Pearl skin by Wow. Here I show it with The Doll Eyeliner by #7 one of the newest designers to come to The Retreat. Delicious!! The Retreat has many designer goodies all for $50L and less, in a relaxing atmosphere to take you away from it all so come treat yourself. If you would like to see a few of the other things available now at The Retreat you can check out here. Time to make the doughnuts so I will see you all again soon ...

See you around the grid
Mxx

Hair: Tameless
Nails: Mandala
Poses:Glitterati

No comments: