Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pink Thinkin'

I'm thinking about spring time... which makes me think of flowers... which makes me think of pink...
Pink Thinkin'
 It's no secret that I love Tameless Hair and this style is no exception! Tess is the perfect length bobbed blunt cut with sexy side swept color-change bangs. The yummy cocoa base-color and hot pink streak perfectly compliment this sensual Glo skin in Tequila (bare) from Dulce Secrets. She's tanned and ready to show some skin... Simply divine!
Pink Thinkin'
 Since we're being sassy I thought I'd add a little lingerie to the mix... of course DirtyLittleSecret never disappoints. This group gift for the month of March is so sweet and (as always) it's beautifully textured! You better run in and get it while you still can!!
Pink Thinkin'
 Good shapes are hard to make and almost equally hard to find. Why be unbalanced when you can pop on over to Bellisimo Shapes and grab this lovely Deana petite(ish) gift shape! Oh, and I certainly can't leave out the sexy pose from Ciss' Poses for The Retreat. Natural and relaxed, yet perfectly poised... Ciss has some of the best poses!
Pink Thinkin'
 Ever have a difficult time finding exactly the right color for your new hair/outfit?? Well then, let me help you out... These Vintage color-change pumps from Shadow Moon are not only beautiful, they're extremely versatile as well! And it took me less than 15 seconds to match them! Woot!!
Pink Thinkin'
Last, but certainly not least, are these hauntungly beautiful Lucid eyes in Feldgrau from IKON. They make my favoritest eyes in the world! Every pair from every line is highly realistic with mesmerizing, shimmering details. If you haven't done so, you really need to check them out!
 
 
Till next time...Enjoy darlings!
~ Pyrrhic~

No comments: